Сандра Кэнфилд

Ответить  На главную » Любовный роман » Авторы сентиментального жанра

Светик Цитировать: целиком, блоками, абзацами  
Бриллиантовая ледиНа форуме с: 28.10.2007
>11 Дек 2008 10:33

Юник, если хочешь, могу на англ аннотации выложить. Или ты с англ не оч дружишь?
И Аниту подождем.
Кстати, мне перевели деньги на карточку. Нужно скорее заказывать Сандру, пока я их не спустила.
Теперь выбрать нужно.

>11 Дек 2008 11:31

JERICHO
Remember the Calloway women -- Mariah, Jo, Tess and Eden? For all the readers who loved Calloway Corners -- welcome back! And if you haven't been there yet, join us!
Jericho. The eldest of the notorious Galloway boys has come home to visit his father, who's fresh out of prison. Not much in Galloway Corners, Louisiana, has changed. The town still considers Jericho a fist-happy troublemaker -- like his dad. Only one person's keeping Jericho from leaving . . .
Susan. As sheriff, she knows Jericho is trouble. Sure enough-in town for less than an hour, he's already in her jail. Some people never change. Or do they? Susan no longer trusts her judgment of men -- an abusive ex-husband has seen to that. But Susan's beginning to see a whole new side to Jericho. A gentle, protective side . . .
Harlequin Super Romance - HS # 702

NIGHT MOVES
With the style readers love, Canfield tells the story of Gray Bannon and Christine Lowell, star-crossed lovers forced apart by her relatives' vicious interference.
Years later, Gray receives the heart-stopping news -- the daughter he didn't know existed has been kidnapped. Now, he must return to Christine's world and all the memories denied for so long.

Dark Journey
Left lonely and emotionally alienated when her dying diabetic husband rejects her, Anna Ramsey turns to war hero Sloan Marshall for friendship and support . . .
With her blond curls and sapphire-blue eyes, Anna Ramsey didn't look like an adulteress . . . or a murderer. But that was what the good people of picturesque Cook's Bay were calling her that summer. But only after a fiery rendezvous with a handsome, raven-haired stranger -- and the death of her ailing husband . . .

Proof Positive
From the moment the beautiful blonde entered his detective agency and announced she had no idea who she was, Mitchell Brody felt as if he'd been hurled in the middle of a Mickey Spillane mystery...
The dame, a looker, if ever he's seen one, was classy - real classy, with gams that ran the gamut of a man's erotic imagination.
But this was not a novel. It was Friday morning and the woman, dressed in a long black evening gown, split from ankle to thigh, was clearly in trouble.
And more trouble was the last thing Mitchell Brody needed.
Harlequin Super Romance - HS # 568

Baby Beat
Lieutenant Jake Cameron, Detective Cole Bennett, and Special Agent Seth Norris find their high-action jobs taking a major turn when they become dads, forcing them to trade in criminal chasing for diaper changing, in a trio of romance tales.

Mariah
Mariah:
Small-town Louisiana stifled her restless spirit; like the wind, she was destined to be free.
Mariah is an enigma to the people of Calloway Corners, who could never comprehend her essence -- both wanton and innocent, worldly and naive.
Ford:
The maverick preacher was the one person in town who seemed to accept her -- who recognized his own torment in her eyes.
Somehow, his love taught Mariah the truth she'd roamed the world to discover -- the only true path to freedom is commitment.
Harlequin Super Romance - HS # 338

Night Into Day
Some Call the Feeling "Kismet" . . .
When sports celebrity Patrick O'Casey's eyes met Alex Farrell's across a crowded New Orleans dance floor, both of them felt like running. He wanted to run off with her -- and she just wanted to run.
But Alex couldn't. Stricken by arthritis, she'd learned to cope by being self-reliant. And, after opening a travel agency for the handicapped, she'd closed the door on romance.
To Alex's bleak life, Patrick brought rainbows. Naturally she felt he deserved the perfect woman. All Patrick had to do was convince her she was lovable as she was, "perfectly imperfect" . . .
Harlequin Super Romance - HS # 278

Voices on the Wind
She Made Him Feel Alive Again . . .
Nicole Rawlins had seemed the perfect wife -- so perfect her husband Burke had run away and buried himself in an ocean of bourbon and guilt rather than accept her death.
When he finally returned to Boston and his law career, Burke joined his old friend Jill as the prosecution in a notorious divorce case.
Soon the only person who could still make him laugh became more than a colleague and much more than a friend. And when Burke tried to run this time, it was Jill's voice he heard on the wind . . .
Harlequin Super Romance - HS # 252

Cherish This Moment
Writer Tracy Kent's rejection intrigued Senator Cole Damon almost as much as the woman herself. After all, the two of them got along professionally like a house on fire. . . and, as Washington's most eligible bachelor he was more used to females running after him than away from him.
Cole didn't know that Tracy had suffered a betrayal so unthinkable it had shattered her faith in relationships altogether.
And, by the time he did find out, he was committed to loving Tracy for always -- no matter what it cost him.
Harlequin Super Romance - HS # 213

Tigers by Night
Everyone was worried about Jake Cameron. He'd been ordered to take a break from police work and simply relax. But driven first by guilt, then by desire, Jake had created a situation that was neither simple nor relaxed.
He'd volunteered to watch over preemie babies . . . tiny Peter Bauer in particular. And from there it was easy to get close to Robin, Peter's widowed mother.
Jake had never intended to fall in love, though; it was an impossible complication. Impossible because, sooner or later, he had to tell Robin the truth. Sooner or later she had to know he had killed her husband . . .
Harlequin Super Romance - HS # 419

Just Married, an anthology.
Sandra Canfield - "The Hired Husband."
Grammy Bradford's dying wish was to see her granddaughter, Laura, married. So dutiful Laura reluctantly bought herself a temporary husband. Who'd have thought Grammy would take an instant shine to James Callahan, make a miraculous recovery -- and want to spend a week with the "happily married" couple!

Snap Judgement
Kelly Cooper:
Feisty. Independent. Stubborn as they come. And in no mood to be taken hostage.
Will Stone: Alias The Stone Man.
Convicted of murder. Escaped from Fulsom prison. A desperate man with one thing on his mind -- find Kelly Cooper, whose testimony had damned him.
Kelly was one angry woman! Kidnapped at knife point and on the lam, she had no intention of cooperating. She'd teach Will Stone not to threaten innocent women! The trouble was, Will's gentleness threatened her in a way his harshness never could.
Harlequin Super Romance - HS # 545

Star Song
Suddenly They Began to Listen with Their Hearts . . .
Amyann Williams:
Sixteen years old and suddenly deaf, AmyAnn was angry and scared. She needed help to adjust to her silent world.
Claire Rushing:
Deaf from birth, she had struggled to become a successful teacher and artist. Now, as AmyAnn's Big Sister, she would show the teen anything was possible. Except, perhaps, a relationship with a man who could hear. A man like . . .
Nash Prather:
He wanted to be more than the sexy idol the press always labeled him. And he wanted to be worthy of the love of a woman like . . . Claire.
Harlequin Super Romance - HS # 519

Это не все романы!!!

Юния Цитировать: целиком, блоками, абзацами  
Бриллиантовая ледиНа форуме с: 14.06.2007
>11 Дек 2008 11:34

Ого!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked сколько ты уже повыкладывала!
Сделать подарок
Профиль ЛС  

>11 Дек 2008 11:41

Юник, это не все. Я когда-то считала и насчитала 33 романа под тремя псевдонимами. Вот.
Я, кстати, склоняюсь к Mariah или Voices on the Wind... А тебе еще ничего не приглянулось?

>11 Дек 2008 13:11

а я склоняюсь тоже к Mariah и Night Into Day Wink Wink Wink
Сделать подарок
Профиль ЛС  

Катринка Цитировать: целиком, блоками, абзацами  
Бриллиантовая ледиНа форуме с: 16.10.2007
>11 Дек 2008 13:21

Ничего непонятно конечно, но красота какая!!! А про перемещения есть что-нибудь, девочки? (Я просто француз ) С малышом обложечка, это о чём?
Сделать подарок
Профиль ЛС  

>11 Дек 2008 13:28

Катринка, паранормала кроме Любимой НЕТ.
Юник, Найт инто Дэй- это о квотербеке, игроке в американский футбол . У меня есть эта малышка на португеше. В 1997 году выиграла то ли в Рита Эвордс, то ли Романтик Таймс Эвордс.

>11 Дек 2008 13:30

Книга с малышом на картинке переводится как "Ударный малыш" или "Маленькая молния". Laughing Laughing Laughing
Лейтенант Джейк Кэмерон, детектив Коул Беннет, и агент спецназа Сет Норрис, неожиданно становятся папами, что вынуждает их одновременно совмещать погони, преследования в преступном в мире и замену детских пеленок ...три романтических рассказа Wink

Примерно переводится как-то так... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Сделать подарок
Профиль ЛС  

>11 Дек 2008 13:33

Юния писал(а):
Книга с малышом на картинке переводится как "Ударный малыш" или "Маленькая молния". Laughing Laughing Laughing
Лейтенант Джейк Кэмерон, детектив Коул Беннет, и агент спецназа Сет Норрис, неожиданно становятся папами, что вынуждает их одновременно совмещать погони и преследования в преступном в мире и замену детских пеленок ...три романтических рассказа Wink

Примерно переводится как-то так... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Юник, Бэйби Бит- это сборник рассказов. Сандры там ток 1.

>11 Дек 2008 14:28

Ну значит всего три. По крайней мере там так в конце написано. Wink
Сделать подарок
Профиль ЛС  

>16 Дек 2008 17:01

Забавное название сборника!!! Девочки, в Объявлениях появилась "Любимая"!!!
Сделать подарок
Профиль ЛС  

>16 Дек 2008 17:03

Я тоже заметила... Кто интересно от такого сокровища решил избавиться?

ЛВ Цитировать: целиком, блоками, абзацами  

>07 Янв 2009 18:53

Может кто знает: есть ли продолжение книги "Любимая"?

Ведь по сюжету книги Хлоя (сестра Энджелины) осталась в прошлом, а доктор Роуэн обещал найти способ вернуться за ней. Было ли написано продолжение этой книги или нет?

>07 Янв 2009 19:06

ЛВ, к сожалению про Хлою нет книги :(
Сделать подарок
Профиль ЛС  

>07 Янв 2009 19:09

ЛВ писал(а):
Может кто знает: есть ли продолжение книги "Любимая"?
Ведь по сюжету книги Хлоя (сестра Энджелины) осталась в прошлом, а доктор Роуэн обещал найти способ вернуться за ней. Было ли написано продолжение этой книги или нет?

Продолжения книги нет и не будет.

Кстати... Как анонсировать своё событие?  

>28 Сен 2024 2:28

А знаете ли Вы, что...

...Вы можете принять участие в дискуссии по уточнению классификаций книг. Подробнее

Зарегистрироваться на сайте Lady.WebNice.Ru
Возможности зарегистрированных пользователей

Не пропустите:

Участвуйте в литературной игре Фантазия

Нам понравилось:

В теме «Джоан Роулинг как Роберт Гэлбрейт»: "Бегущая могила" Роберт Гэлбрейт дубль Мне нравится серия про Страйка и Робин. Даже несмотря на то, что некоторые книги... читать

В блоге автора Vlada: Дотронуться до неба. Ретро-роман Ч. 2 Глава 4

В журнале «Little Scotland (Маленькая Шотландия)»: Мистика вокруг нас. Художественная выставка

Ответить  На главную » Любовный роман » Авторы сентиментального жанра » Сандра Кэнфилд [3042] № ... Пред.  1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 18 19  След.

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения дополнительных возможностей на сайте и форуме

Перейти:  

Мобильная версия · Регистрация · Вход · Пользователи · VIP · Новости · Карта сайта · Контакты · Настроить это меню

Если Вы обнаружили на этой странице нарушение авторских прав, ошибку или хотите дополнить информацию, отправьте нам сообщение.
Если перед нажатием на ссылку выделить на странице мышкой какой-либо текст, он автоматически подставится в сообщение